Monday, January 5, 2009

Things I Love


Rarely does something on the pages of a magazine strike my fancy enough for me to bring the magazine down from the side of the bath and search for it on the internet. But in last months (maybe the month before) Met Home, there was a piece of artwork on the homeowners wall that made me realize that my life would never be complete unless I owned it.

Paul Villinski's Beer Can Butterflies is my one true love.

My bedroom layout has always been difficult due to two oddly sized and placed windows on the only wall long enough for the bed and night stands. In an effort to camouflage this outpoint, I put curtains all along the one wall. But it lacks. And what it lacks is Beer Can Butterflies gently floating over my head as a sort of headboard.

No comments: